Can I place an order?
Absolutely! Parents and Students can request an order up to a week before the needed date. Stickers are pre-cut and can be made into circles, squares, or other shapes (time needed for customs cuts). At this time, materials are hand-delivered, so please have a student representative bring the product home, or enter the office and have the receptionist call room (F1) at the designated pick-up time.
Regulations and Requirements (CVUSD Student Orders Only)
1. All Prints must be approved by your department’s CTO, Printing Agent, or Governing Body of your organization. (They will be approved when turned in)
2. As of 8/22/23, no orders may be reprinted without prior authorization, or without due reason to reprint.
3. Official Reprints due to client error can cost up to 85% of the product price. We are not responsible for misspellings and errors.
4. Applications must be filed a minimum 1 Week before expected delivery. (31 CFR § 132.6) (8/16/23)
5. Invoices must be presented upon request to an operator if required.
(CDTFA Reg. 1686 Not Enforced)
6. Cancelled orders will cost 85% of the original price, even if the order is canceled.